We can make these, but is that something that is genericly usefull?

Dirk

Van: Demeulemeester, Pieter (mailto:pieter.demeulemees...@fracarita.org)
Verzonden: ‎3/‎11/‎2014 14:35
Aan: Servers Alive Discussion List (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
Onderwerp: RE: [SA-list] The nexy version(s)....your vision

Hi Dirk,

Any change in building this ?

1. A check to verify a value and/or existence of a registry key.
I do this with an External Errorlevel Check now (and a script), but it
would be nice to have that as a native check. It could be an external
COM check.

2. A check to verify if a mail has arrived.
Something like the "second half" of the SMTP2POP3 check that already
exists, but based on the subject of a message (not the timestamp
generated by SA).  And an Alert that passes the subject as a parameter.
Example:
- Mail with subject = "help me" is send to per...@domain.com
- SA monitors that mailbox with POP3, reads the message, sets an alert
and deletes the message.
- SA triggers an Alert (type Execute Command) and starts an application
with parameter "help me"

Kind regards,
Pieter