From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Webber, Ev
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:31 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Remote Client ...

Thanks Dirk.  I was afraid I was missing something the was obvious.  When I am
on the server that is running SA and open the GUI does this affect the
operation of the service in any way.  I noticed that I have two instances of
the SA.exe running when I do that … one by the service and one directly.

Ev