It seems I have become the victim of our password changing policy.   After
changing the administrative password that ServersAlive is running under I can
no longer connect to the service with the Remote Control client.  I have
replaced the password in the client but it doesn’t connect.  The SA
service is running just fine using the new password and I can log onto the SA
server successfully using the new password but the RC client will not connect
to the service.  I am probably missing something obvious but am at a loss to
figure out what it is.

Ev

EVERETTE R. WEBBER, MSM

Director of Systems Administration

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

4201 S. WASHINGTON ST.

MARION, IN 46953

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause