From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf
Of Barry George
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:45 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Http response puzzle

SA Vs. 7.0.2524

I know we are quite some versions behind, not sure if that is the problem?
I'm checking for http status webpage error codes using SA's http version 1.1
looking for error code 500.
Even with the website (IIS 7.5) stopped, SA Response value give 200 OK.

Is it this version of SA that doesn't get back the correct response code?

Thanks,
Barry