Roadmap Servers Alive v8

I’m having trouble monitoring databases running on SQL Server 2012.  This
is the first time I’m trying to monitor SQL Server 2012.

Background: OS is Windows 7 Enterprise, 32-bit, (Build 7601, Service Pack 1).
Servers Alive version is 7.0.2505.  Using External COM; SQL Server checker
(don’t know version number).  I’m able to monitor databases on SQL
Server 2008.

I’m trying to monitor two databases, each one on its own server,
let’s call them ServerA and ServerB.  Both are running SQL Server 2012
version 11.0.5058.

ServerA’s message is “ERR: Requested value ‘Version110’
was not found.(at 270)”.

ServerB’s message is “ERR: Exception has been thrown by the target
of an invocation.(at 270)”

I’ve confirmed that I can access the tables within each database using
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio from my office PC with the credentials
entered into the COM check.

Any ideas how to diagnose this?

Thanks,

Bruce