I just need to be able to write scripts that will be called by the alerts I
setup

-----------------------------
Bambi Saastad
office 952-402-7888
cell    612-963-1478
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Dirk Bulinckx <d...@woodstone.nu
(mailto:d...@woodstone.nu)> wrote:
I suppose that you&#39;re talking about some type of ticketing?  And that this
ticketing system has an API and that this API can be called via HTTP(S) or via
commandline tools?  If that is the case then you can do this via Servers
Alive.
Some ticketing system use correctly formated email for it too, that is also
possible via Servers Alive.

Not sure how we can help with that

dirk