On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Ian Collier wrote:

> On    Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:17:13 +0100, Andrew Collier said:
> > PPPS. 39 people so far have looked at my sam-users users page - but only
> > two have actually replied. Come on! I recognise some of the DNS names BTW,
> > I know who you are and there is no escape....
>
> What on earth do you need a reply for?...

Have you looked at this page or what? If I write people's introductory
paragraphs for them, they'll complain that I missed something out which
was terribly important, or put something in which is totally unimportant,
or that I got something just plain wrong.

And I don't have photos of everybody - even if I did, people would
complain that it was a bad picture or doesn't show their good side or
something.

So don't delay - reply today! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to
blow your own trumpet.

http://carou.sel.cam.ac.uk/computers/samusers.html

Andrew

--
| Andrew Collier | email [EMAIL PROTECTED]       | Talk sense     |