In E-Mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Ian Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-

>On      Mon, 07 Sep 1998 21:59:32 -0700, David said:
>> Am I imagining it, or iss the episode of Red Dwarf on tonight the
>> re-hased episode?
>
>You are correct - the episode they showed was the digitally ruined one. :-)
>
>imc

Pardon my stupidity, haven't seen this version.  What did they DO to
it?

__

 James R Curry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You're missing the point!  The individual doesn't matter.  It
was a team effort, and I was the one who came up with the whole
team idea...me!" - Homer Simpson, The Simpsons.

Please insert meaningless promise about The Official James R Curry
web page here...