On Mon 14 Sep 98 (17:19:16), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>In a message dated 14/09/98  11:03:55, you write:
>

>>> Where can I buy a SAM printer cable, and at what price? (Other than
>>> Gloucester).

I'm not sure, but I think Maplins still sell the BBC Style ones.
Or if you ask me nicely Phil, I'll let you have my spare one :-)
Of course, I can't guarantee that it will work, but if it saves you some
cash...

>>The Sam printer cable is the same as the BBC one - it might be easier
>>find one of those.
>
><panto mode>
>Oh no it isn't.
></panto mode>

I've always used the lead that came with my BBC and it's printer with my SAM,
and I've never had any problems.

>AFAIKFO no one makes them anymore (well, except me).

[Snip}

>..
>Bob.

Stewart.

--
 _
(_'tewart            email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               * * * Stewart's SAM Information Pages. * * *
             http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sskardon/sampages/