> Does anyone have SAM in PC cover? I'm going to do such removal.
> --
> Yarek.

Well I've got my 3.5" hard disk build in my SAM. Andquite happy with
it. But as I'm currently have a CD ROM drive attached as a slave
using the ATAPI stuff written by Slawek Grodkowski Maybe I will in
the near future. Once The keyboard problem is solved.

I've also got a idea to use a PC keyboard. I know how its works and
even wrote some code to read the keys and print the codes,control the
LEDs and playing a E-tracker tune at the Same time.
For the interfacing part Im thinking to use a PIC with 4 (4x4 bit
dual acces RAM to make it emulate the matrix). But I've got to deal
with PICs first.

Edwin Blink.