> Van: David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Onderwerp: Re: SAM projects and things SAM related
> Datum: Monday, November 02, 1998 2:15
>
> Robert van der Veeke wrote:
> > > Speaking of Gloucester, we *still* haven't heard from anyone who was
> > > there (assuming there actually was anyone there).
> >
> > Well.... Bob was there so who is the other one?
>
> OOooooo! Bitchy ;)

Well actually something like that happend at one of the HCC-Sinclair
meetings in Houten earlier this year, somehow the editors of Computer
Totaal (HCC-magazine, something like Format, but with more money and
subcribers :) had screwed up the agenda so actually almost no one knew.

Martijn and I went to that meeting, and it turned out that finally only
four people showed up that day (wich includes Martijn and me off course).
 --
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]