D A Fulton wrote:

> Would anybody be interested in a game for the SAM (possibly even the
> Speccy) called "Palmyra"?

Yes, indeedy, I'd be interested in it. I love business/management games, and
there isn't really a decent stocks and shares one on the SAM (never mind the
Speccy). I used to have one on the Acorn Electron that was great fun, but
that was many years ago *sniff*. And hard luck having to do Modula-2 - I had
to do it as well, and it's completely f*cking useless, employers don't want
to know you if you can't code in C/C++. Be thankful you aren't my younger
brother, who has to learn Cobol this year in college!!! That will come in
damn useful after the year 2000, I don't think.

  Home - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Work - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  Website - http://www.purple.dircon.co.uk
     IRC - SparkY or SparkYY on #TheLocal or #SAM-Community