Please tell
        >>me it saves high scores to disk...please...
        >>
        >>Gavin
        >
        >Damn...  I knew there was something I'd forgotten!!!!  :-)

        Awwwww no Chris, tell me you're winding me up! And if not, patch it,
please! I love games that save the high score table. I'll be buying it
anyway, cos I love Defender (the best version I've played is actually on the
Acorn Electron so far, so I'm hoping the Coupe can beat it).

Gavin Smith
IMDB Support
ESN 3844
External (01232)363844