>Surely the copyright to the Rom belongs to Dr Andy Wright?

Yup - and he has given permission for it to be distributed.

>And as for the ASIC - which of course must be emulated in Sim Coupe - I
was
>under the impression this belonged to Bruce Gordon?

Doesn't apply; when we "reverse engineered" it, we didn't reverse
engineer it, so to speak. That is, we didn't hack it to pieces and look
at the mask, nor did we interrogate the chip; we're just duplicating its
expected behaviour.

Mind you, the mouse support is a different matter entirely. That
involved decoding the circuit board - but as long as Bruce doesn't
complain (which I doubt he would), we're fine :)

Si

ps. Merry Christmas one and all! Hurrah!
pps. Ngggh! Mmmmmf! No, I have to say it! Happy New Year! We're going to
party like it's 19aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!