Andrew Collier wrote:

> It's great - I've finally got myself a PSU which actually works properly!
> For the first time in about a year, my Sam can actually display its screen
> in
>
> . . . wait for it . . .
>
> colour! Unless it's connected to the greenscreen, that is    :)
>
> Ah yes, there's life in it yet...
>
> Andrew

You mean such a thing exists? I got severely pissed off with my SAM a
few weeks ago cos my power pack (the fourth or fifth of the bastards
that I've had), just buzzed so loudly and went out of tune so often that
it was unbearable. I've ordered a SCART lead now so I'll just have to
find a pair of ear plugs to avoid the buzz.

Gavin