On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:42:47 -0000 Tue,  9 Feb 99 20:07:52 GMT, "Peter
Harkess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Peter,

>my Manic Miner,Prince of Persia and a few others as .dsk files but the come
>up as errors (reading the disk)I use samdisk to do this.

Neither will read in because they have disk protection. The 'cracked'
version of POP (oo-er Chris - did you know about that?) won't work
either. This is to the delight of the peeps (justifiably, I suppose)
who still flog the odd copy every other blue moon.

>My setup is......
>Daewoo 333mhz cyrix,32 meg,win98........if that helps any.

So you finally dumped the Mig and got something sensible then. :-)

TTFN

Dave