>Well as far as i remember the tape version didn`t use headers apart from the
>basic file,so i really don`t know how i would get it into sim-coupe(dos
>vesion).I take it sim-coupe doesn`t support tap files or something like
>that,that i can use to put tape files onto disk and i really dont fancy
>buying the disk version if i can help it as i`ve already got the tape.
>      Cheers
>                 Peter Harkess

One of the beautiful things about .tap files is that you can easily
convert a game cassette into a single .tap file, as long as it doesn't
use any fancy loading techniques. header-less files aren't 'fancy' in
the least, since a file WITH a header is really only two atomic
'headerless' files put together.

but this is a moot point because, like i said, simcoupe doesn't support
.tap files. but it should.
--
Dave