On Sat 13 Feb 99 (18:52:15), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Look, I know there's some stupid people on this list that block out my
>emails.
>
>Can someone make sure this announcement is read by ALL on the list?
>
>Forwarded from Dawn Mackenzie:
>
>>Sadly on the 11th of February 1999, "Mack" Malcolm Mackenzie suddenly
>passed
>>away prematurely.  A service will be held next week, but exact details
>are
>>unknown.  A further message with the whens and wheres will be posted
>as
>soon
>>as we know.
>

>>Thankyou, Mrs. Dawn Mackenzie.

[snip]

What can I say?
I was so shocked to read this email.
Having started my new job, I don't get to read my email as often as I used to.

Malcolm will be missed, both by myself and I'm sure, everyone else on this
list.

Stewart.

--
 _
(_'tewart            email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            * * * Stewart's SAM Coupe Information Pages. * * *
                 http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sskardon/