Chris White wrote:
> Private Email me the Disk layout (What tracks are what) ,  just for my
> curiousity

Coincidentally I'd just contacted Persona about buying a few software titles
to play with (I've hardly got any games!) and Defender was one of them.
Sounds like a good challenge for some point - it'll give me a chance to
learn about SAM disk formats. }:->

> > Perhaps reading 'real' SAM disks in emulation might be more trouble than
> it's
> > worth???  I would certainly put quality sound emulation at the top of my
> wish
> > list.
>
> True , but unless you can read the disk sound is usless

Especially as most of the decent stuff probably comes with some sort of disk
protection!