>I could be wrong about this, but I don't remember any adapters that'd
>let you run PAL on a SVGA monitor with an Amiga. There are adapters
>that let you use PC monitors to run hi-res screen modes, but for most
>PAL games/apps you'd have to revert to a TV or one of those C= lo-res
>monitors ( I think Phillips made similar ones too). To get the best of
>both worlds, Amigans had to use expensive multisync monitors. I have
>one made by MicroVitec, which I still use on one of my PCs, but it
>suffers at the high end - not allowing more than 800*600.

>Dave

Yup i have one of those multisync monitors as well ( the same make as
Dave`s) which will
sync down to pal modes but as he say`s high res screens are a no-go.
I do know that my Amiga does work with my PC monitor but you really have to
play about
with the display settings to get a good screen size.
                               cheers
                                          Peter Harkess