re: FRED.
FRED was passed over to Darren Wileman, after which it was arranged that George
Boyle would have it. Although it was only a verbal agreement and no contract
was signed. Eventually a contract with Malcolm Mackenzie was signed, but he
passed away shortly afterwards. At no point were any of the copyrights
transferred (other than back to their original owners in some cases).

Which means.....?
I think it means everything has now reverted to me. I've been keeping loose
communication with DavidL, but the recent rumours seem to rule him out as an
option. The game is due to be finished in the next couple of months, and I may
find the time to pick up the FRED mantle again myself....I'd need some
assistance though....?

re: SAM's birthday.
Like everyone else, I'm not sure when Format will be back to its usual self,
but if nothing else is organised, we should definitely arrange something for
SAM's 10th birthday. Any ideas?

re: Late Lemmings
I seem to remember sending out semi-finished copies of Bulgulators and Dyzonium
to people who hadn't already got them, and who had pre-ordered Lemmings or
SAMPaint - the idea was that if people liked either one, they could buy them
for a fiver....

re:Graham Goring
Cheer up you miserable get.

C.