On Mon 20 Sep 1999 (23:20:30),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>On 20 Sep 99, at 14:19, Nick Humphries wrote:
>
>> The best Columns game on the SAM was the one on one of the Arcadia
>disks -
>> used to play that for hours, I think my longest game was about 1h
>30...
>>

>Wasn't that Coloris? iirc

Nope. Take a look for yourselves. Arcadia 1 is available on DSK file at
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sskardon/arc1.zip

I too used to spend hours on end playing Columns. And it was mainly BASIC.

My worst game ever had to be the 'Mindgames' collection. I can't believe that
it was even released.

Cheers,

Stewart

--
 _
(_'tewart            email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            * * * Stewart's SAM Coupe Information Pages. * * *
                 http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/sskardon/