> Its a shame nobody did a conversion of Daley Thompsons Super Test (or
> whatever) for the Sam.. I missed being able to knacker my joysticks (3
> in total).. it was kinda comical when the handle dislodged itself and
> you carried on wiggling for a while before realising...  Ahh...

Wasn't Wayne Coles' Joystick Power a microswitch-mangler in the Decathlon
tradition?

I had a superb cheat device for Decathlon consisting of an alternate
left-right wired rotary switch - It's in front of me now ;-)

Dan.

Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Shirk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VVeb: http://www.podboy.demon.co.uk/

"Oh no! The bridge is gone!  Old Red just can't carry on!"