Simon Cooke wrote:

> From: Martin Fitzpatrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> when
> > >
> > > All I can say to that is Wibble!
> >
> > And another :)...  Hmm... It's quite amazing the effect this had on me
> > as a child (and now it seems..).  I wonder how many new words they
> > invented in their time..  Time for an investigation.
>
> Just had another thought... fnar may have arrived at YS by way of Viz... or
> it might have been the other way around. Not sure though...

Ahh... as in "Buster Gonads, the man with the unfeasably large
testicles"... or was it the other guy?... Hmm... something to do with
double entendre (probably more likely?).. Ohh well..

If it went from YS to Viz, that must mean that the Viz people read YS...
Possible.

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]