----- Original Message -----
From: James Gasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: Question: MIDI sequencing

> If it's not still being sold, then I would very much like it if you
> could send me a copy. (Do you mean by e-mail?, because I live in New
> Zealand.)
>
> Otherwise, I'm willing to post off a cheque to anyone who will accept
> it. So how much does (did) it cost anyway? (Hmmm, perhaps I should
> rephrase this...)

Ahem!

Before you start asking for a "copy" of this program which still legally
belongs to the Mackenzie family - I should check on the "who" list...!
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and an equivellent freeserve account still
exists!!!

Perhaps listening to what Gavin said, and sending an SAE to the address I
posted earlier would be a good idea.

No cheque, just ask if available, and how much.

David