>I dunno if anyone remembers the demo of Wasy 2, which I was doing in
>GamesMaster...

Yeah I remember it. Think I had copy you gave me lying around somewhere.
Really interesting messing with collision detection and controlling the
player sprite.

>Anyway, there's lots of stuff in there that was a total pain in the
>arse to implement in GM, but hours of SPEEKING and SPOKEING got it
>going.  But in doing that, I found some REALLY obscure bugs.  There
>are damn bugs that ONLY appear on certain screens and things.  It's
>really strange.

To do good stuff in GM you had to be a better GMCL programmer than Andy
Wright which means anyone who has seriously played with it will know of bugs
that never appeared in his wildest nightmares...