>I know who you are.

>You wrote "Imposters" and I kept finding bugs in it at Sam shows.

Yup, I remember you for the constant heckling I used to get :-) Anyway,
don't blame me for the bugs, blame Andy Wright. I wrote to him regarding the
bugs in GamesMaster and he told me "there aren't any. Go away". At one show
a guy watched as the whole thing crashed on level 1 and promptly bought a
copy, saying "It's to be expected really...". (That's what I like about
SAM - if it crashes you sort of go "oops, oh well" but in the more regular
event of a PC crash you want to throw the stupid thing out of the window).

>Hmm, didn't you once have a letter on Digitizer, too?

I wrote a letter of some description and wrote a review of Chaos in Your
Game:Here. I'm soooooo glad we're getting some PC conversions because it IS
the finest game ever. Ever.