Robert Wilkinson wrote:

> Wincoupe has a wierd effect on my Win 95 desktop.
> It keeps re-arranging my icons.
>

> Bob Wilkinson.

While we're on the subject, I've got a couple of bugs/ideas I was going to
mention too.

First, I still can't seem to get the MOD Player to work.  Was this supposed
to have been fixed?  Or is it still being worked on, Dave?

Another sound bug, playing tunes which have envelopes enabled for saw waves,
etc (eg, a lot of Roger Hartley tunes) the enveloped channels sound out of
tune, especially at low frequencies.  I think it is the frequency of the
channel controlling the envelope frequency being heard as a tone, when it
should be silent?  I don't know, just a guess.

Now an idea for Wincoupe itself: I think it would handy if there was some
indication, perhaps on the title bar, of when the disk drives are being
accessed, so during some long pauses I can tell that it's not crashed.  Hey,
maybe you could even mimic the screen dimming as the drives are spun up! ;-)

David Laundon.

BTW, I think WinCoupe is excellent and I LOVE IT!!!!