"Ian Spencer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I think I must be one of the 'silent minority' as I've never posted
> anything to 'sam-users' before (better late than never). I put a couple of
> things up on the FTP site as 'incoming' but it doesn't look as if anyone can
> download from that directory.

[snip]

As usual, uploading to incoming is not worth very much unless it
is acompanied by a mail or text file telling me where it should
go/what it is.

I have move the stuff from incoming to random directories: :)

-rw-r--r--   1 frodet   nettverk    72251 Jan  7 10:33 utils/misc/amrad.zip
-rw-r--r--   1 frodet   nettverk    28990 Jan  7 10:32 misc/pc/scprint23.zip

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø                    | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS.               | Isebakkeveien 49               |