It has to be Bob - only he would be petty enough to continue this
argument long after it had faded away.

Sam related - who's got the best specced- SAM on the list then?
And who owns the most unusal piece of hardware...

On 8 Mar 00, at 18:16, Mr Samsboss wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:13:12 +0100 "Robert van der Veeke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > Yes, if i can't win then resort to blaming their age and that must grow up
> > now.
> >
> > BTW: 370 original postings and a 4700 wordmatches on
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] is rather a lot for somebody who has been
> > seriously ill in the past months, oh and zero on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> But as I've said before, I don't post to usenet under this name.
>
> And being seriously ill is not a bar on using the internet, the main hospital
> here has an internet room to help the sick pass the time.
> >
> > Robert van der Veeke aka RJV Graphics
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Currently listening to : The Bone Collector - OST

> > > Nah - best not to dye them, they look so much better in black and rubber
> > - David L in reply to a troll on Comp.Sys.Sinclair
> >

> --
> --
> Samsboss - The One And Only.
> Accept No Others.

Peace, Love and Kisses...
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"The north and south are divided no more, so you and I can be equally poor"