On 00-03-08 The Mad Goose wrote:

> Sam related - who's got the best specced- SAM on the list then?
> And who owns the most unusal piece of hardware...
Look at "http://nautilus.torch.net.pl/zxland/pic.samhdd.jpg";.
This is rear of my SAM. You should see there:
 -HDD interface with flat cable and Seagate ST351A/X;
 -ISA slot and Multi I/O card;
 -AY-3-8910 (in ZX128 mode) inserted into YABUS slot;
 -free YABUS slot, I use for EPROM programmer or simulator.

Not visible are:
 -internal RS232, based on 8250 UART;
 -internal Kempston joystick port with Amiga mouse;
 -100W PSU taken from VMEBUS computer (kind of industry standard);
 -home made +256kB extention.

Andrew Collier wrote:

> Anyone else got their Sam hooked up to a greenscreen monitor?
I used to use one several years (14" Neptun 156). Now I have
AverMedia JoyTV scandoubler and 17" SVGA monitor.

--
Yarek.

The shortest MS Windows program: 0xA1, 0xFF, 0xFF. Results as usual.