I've always struggled with any form of computer programming, whether Spectrum
or SAM basic or trying to use an adventure writing utility.

However, I've succeeded in creating some websites using HoTMetaL Pro 4.0,
which is a superb utility. I bought it a couple of years back, and find it
very easy to use, even though I haven't explored much of the utility. Some of
the recent PC magazines have had this utility as a free cover mount, so I'd
suggest trying it, or one of the other free cover mount utilities before
stumping up hard cash for a current bit of software.

Here's one site I've built, and there's even a picture of a SAM lurking on it
if you look carefully...

 <A HREF="http://www.adventureconvention.fsnet.co.uk/";>Adventure2000
Convention - For IF and adventure gamers</A>

Good Luck,

Phil Glover.