Gavin Smith wrote:

> Queens?! Another Northern Ireland man? Or are you an English imposter or
> something? :)

Hey, watch it.

> Blimey, that makes a grand total of five people who I've
> across who have had an interest in the SAM at one time or another ;)

I think I spoke to you before - years ago this would be. Briefly! *8O)
Anyway, my SAM sits in the corner beside the TV with its dust cover on -
just don't have the time to play with it these days. *sniff*

--
Andrew Gallagher
Computer Support, Dept. of Applied Maths and Theoretical Physics