Hi there!

After 5 days being lost from the net, thanksfully to the biggest PC crash I
ever
had, I be back here.
I want to inform you, that I don´t know if there was a virus at work or the
greatest virus itself: Windows 98. The symptom was loosing all partition
borders
and non realistic FAT entries. By loosing partition "E" I have lost all my SAM
stuff done on PC (sniff, all Supplement-zips too). So be careful, because I
only
could recover about 66% from all.
For all who waits for mail answers from me: try to do it as fast as possible.
This means mainly Len Bennett, Edwin Blink and Collin Piggot (shortmessage:
Whowsa!).

For all who waits for our june papermag: it´s killed too!!! So maybe there will
be a june/july double-issue. Sorry!

Take care
Wo from WoMo-Team