Dnia 00-11-24 Frode Tenneboe pisze:

[32MB limit]
> This is likely due to 512B sectors * 65536 = 32MB. Perhaps you
> can make the sector sizes configurable, eg. 2048B * 65536 =
> 128MB....
It looks like it uses one 32MB disk divided into some
partitions... The limit is on low level driver. The bigger
sectors look possible, but requires bigger buffer, what could
make problems to fit UZI kernel in 32kB.

BTW the floppy has 76 tracks with 26 sectors, 128B each... ;)

> Remember to make any changes to the code portable so we can
> have the posiblity to add it back into UZI in the future.
OK. ;)

> Take a look at z88dk - should do what you want.
Where to get it? Or better can you send it to me?

--
Yarek.