> Aley Keprt wrote:
> >
> > I bet many or maybe most people like PoP. I don't like the idea.
>
>  I guess most people like PoP not for its idea, but for very smooth and
> detailed animation. This is the second game with such type of animation
> ever made, first one was Karateka if I am not wrong.

Possibly. I liked PoP too in the past, but then I realized it's nice, but
boring. You still run from nowhere to nowhere. And what else? I'd expect
something else from a game.
It's similar to Sphera which is possibly the second-nicest game for Sam. You
fly up and up, very occasionally you shot some intruders, then you fly and
fly and fly. A bit boring shooting game.