Hi, I downloaded this from the link at sam community,
now I find that I can't detect my modem when i try to dial out on the
internet.

I have two machines at home, one which went down a few days ago, and another
which went down today, the only common executable that i have run is Sim
coupe,
the second worked when sim coupe was run the first time, but when booted up
today
stopped!

was there a virus in the zip that i downloaded?, or is it something quirky
that sim coupe has done to my computer?

Dean