Dean Woodyatt wrote:
> i've had the same problem with the sam discs, I have to dump them
> first to be able to read some disks, is there a utility that can
> dump certain disks, like lemmings and prince of persia?

Those sort of protected disks will probably never be supported directly by
SimCoupé, as they're just too difficult to read using PC floppy drives. :-(

Fortunately there are SDF images of both of them, which can be used with
SimCoupé/Win32.  Chris White has images for those two games on his web page
(tho the link I have to them in my bookmarks is dead - are you out there
Chris?).  If you can't find them, I can always e-mail them to you...