From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Frode Tenneboe
Sent: 24 April 2001 20:32
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: GoodSamC (Was Help Me:) )

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:12:57 +0100 "Chris White"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's complete and being uploaded to Nvg , When the SysOp sorts it into its
> own dir anyone who wishes to may grab it from there

I have moved it into temp/from_CW. I have no idea what to do with it.
Should I create a separate directory for this stuff (204 files)?

> I will try to upload with each new version (Some are likley to be name
> changes) , and added images with each release

How do we handle that?

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø           | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS.      | Isebakkeveien 49               |