On Wednesday, August 15, 2001, at 10:09  pm, Mark Sturdy wrote:

You know, when I think back, Bob was one evil c*nt at times. (etc...)

Oh, shut up. Yes he was utterly infuriating at times, and probably living in a complete fantasy world - all in all, a pretty silly man - but I've never seen why that makes him so worth getting wound up about. My feeling on people STILL gnashing their teeth about the fact that he pissed various people about in the mid-90s, failed to make West Coast Computers bigger than Apple, and then made various things up in attempts to explain this, is the same as it was last time I left this list 3 years ago - vis, that they could possibly do to get out a bit more. Get a grip, Gavin.

Er I've got a grip, I was simply pointing out that for once we have confirmation and all the times he f*cked people over, ripped them off, owed them money and denied it, slagged them off in public, lied about them...and now we know we were in the right (at least on this issue). I mean can you remember just how long all this crap went on for? I'm entitled to two sentences to say how I feel about him now.

Gavin