On Thursday, August 16, 2001, at 09:57  pm, Nev Young wrote:

No quibble apart from a broken leg? :) I sent an IDE interface back to
you one time cos I couldn't get it to work and you were good to your
word and helped me best you could. You examined it and said there was
nothing wrong with it and as I changed the cable etc, I thought the
fault was with my SAMmy. Turns out it was the power supply you
supplied - looks like it's working, spins up the hard drive etc, just
fails to provide enough power to read the data off the disk reliably :)
Only found this out last year when I tried using the supply for the Atom
interface.

Send it back and I'll refund your money.

Nah, I didn't mean it like that and I don't even know where it is now anyway, it was just a little story to get away from the subject of Bob for a sec :) Thanks anyway!

Gavin