> Tell you what Colin - if we dont here anything from Gavin before the end of
> next week.... you take the relevent titles over!

Well, im still in contact with Gavin ... so will wait and see for a while yet,
as I do wish to see other people out there doing stuff for the Sam, and Gavin's
Sam Community and file library would be good thing to see up and running fully.

> At least you actually give a damn for the Sam still!!

Yeap...! Done a hell of a lot of bits and pieces over the last few years ... and
still more stuff to come...

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
For all the recent Quazar news, see the new look website:
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/