> If you do take the relevant titles over, are you going to charge?

Well at the moment I do only deal with my own software and hardware.

I want to see Gavin continue his plans of the file library part of Sam
Community. The original plans last year for Gavin was to sell the games for a
couple of pounds (not 'full price' like you seemed to assume) with the profits
going to several charities - which was David's wish as the copyright holders for
the titles in question.

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
For all the recent Quazar news, see the new look website:
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/