Colin Piggot wrote:
> Well at the moment I do only deal with my own software and hardware.

Hats off to you for continuing such a great service - I'm sure nobody is
expecting you to give up any of your titles.  I'm gonna need a Quazar
Surround unit at some point in the not-too-distant future...  :-)

> The original plans last year for Gavin was to sell the games
> for a couple of pounds (not 'full price' like you seemed to
> assume) with the profits going to several charities

Personally, I'd rather make a payment towards releasing the game to the
public instead.  Otherwise, at some time in the future we'll be in
exactly the same position, and the title(s) will eventually disappear.
It'd require someone to think of a figure, and for people to be willing
to go along with it - all proceeds would still go to charity, naturally.

Kudos to anyone who has already made their software available for free,
or is willing to do so now.  I only really had TurboMON to give up, but
I put that on my website back in '97!