On Saturday, March 16, 2002, at 08:16  pm, Tim P wrote:

<stuff about GoodSam including in an attachment>

Fashoom! (1997) (Sad Snail Productions)

</stuff>

News to me :-)

Actually it is mine, but not what I'd have called it.  Anyone know who
compiles the list without me having to work to find it out?

In that vein, what on earth is the point of having "known good images" of things which never existed? i.e. programs on their own disk images which were never previously released separately, or several programs on one disk image which were only released separately?

Andrew

--
 ---        Andrew Collier        ----
  ----  http://mnemotech.ucam.org/  ---