On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:48:31 +0000 Stuart Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 01:46:52AM +0100, Thomas Harte wrote:
>

> Somebody was showing me this at uni a while back, and my immediate
> thought was "hmm, this would make a SAM port a lot easier." I would need
> to read up on graphics before I could make a start on this though. I
> presume that there are no legal issues to worry about?

I was actually in touch with both Ian Bell and David Braben (or
rather his holdings) about doing such an conversion as early as 1993/4
(I think). Ian Bell was very forthcomming and I was told he would
look into it. I then got an answer that it was not possible du to
legal stuff. I also contacted David Braben and got a flat no.

 -Frode