Hi Adrian.

A very good idea this poll....

Adrian Brown schrieb:

> Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply
>
> 1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:

2 SAM Coupe (one for replacement parts), one Elite

> 2) Does it work?

With harddisk(s) and CD-ROM better than any PC :-)

> 3) Do you still use it?

At the moment daily. And if I work on PC, I hear CDs or MOD files via SAM.

> 4) How many bits of sam software have you got?

Masses. PD and Originals. I am a collector.

> 5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?

Off course...

> 6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?

I will and I do, if there are any. As games on Soundbytes, for example.

> 7) What price would be right if you would?

Depends on the software.

> 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?

Yes, but ONLY as PD. The SAM is my hobby, I am an enthusiast. And however - I
am not a good programmer and less a grafic artist.

> 9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?

Why not? I still dream about to create a game after the boardgame "Risk" (if
this is known in Britain).

> 10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
> of time?

Never! It´s waste of time, NOT to support the SAM. And we could reach more, if
there were more software stuff for the SAM (in any price class and quality). A
computer stands and falls with the ability to get software!

> 11) if yes to 10 then why?

Maybe because of the endless thinking about how to make money with the "wasted
time"....

> Just curious :D

As mentioned, a good idea to ask!

Wolfgang