On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 11:38 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Cos I'm sad and I want the originals :)

Heh heh heh.

Oh and also, I've only got access to an iMac (no floppy drive) and a RiscPC (no suitable software) so I can't write the disk anyway...

Especially 22...

Issue 22 - didn't that had a hideous bug in the menu that locked it if you
pressed a key more than once?

No idea, but it does have Toxic Elephant on it, which was my favourite Speccy demo of all time :)

(Oh and I made a mistake, I've got 34, my favourite issue...)

Gotta be issue 3 (the first one I ever got) cos it had LI's Tetris on it
and I was blown away....

34 was my first! I actually think it was possibly the first disk I inserted in my shiny new SAM back then. Fred 50 probably contained the best game on any Fred - Derf! I loved it - Matt Round = Gamesmaster God.

Gavin