Title: RE: Freds wanted

I found that if you use a 98 boot disk the old dos transfer programs work.

A.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Goring
Sent: 05 February 2003 13:00
To: 'sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no'
Subject: RE: Freds wanted

>> I'd love to find a TnT disc image.
>
>TnT - Wasn't that the BombJack clone?

Yup, and very lovely it was, too. Mind you, I remember Santa Goes Psycho 2 as being great but I replayed it recently and it wasn't. At all.

Of all the GM games, I reckon "Blast!" was one of the better ones.

>> I'm afraid my PC won't make an image of my SAM disc of it because it's
>not
>
>> a manky old 486 which seems to be the only thing I could get that disc
>imaging program to work on... Bah
>
>If you have access to a W9x machine try this:
>
>http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin.blink/samcoupe/software/diskmanager/diskmanage
>r.htm

I assume that includes WinME? Only my discs are at my mum's house and so when I see her in a month I'll have to use her 'pooter.

I wonder if there's anything else in my collection I'll need to disc-image? Stuff like Waterworks 1 & 2 and Sam Strikes Out would be nice...

Graham