I don`t know, hadn`t even heard of Driver version two `til Colin mentioned it to me...

What`s Steve up to now?\

I kinda left the SAM scene in `94, but been actively loving SimCoupe for 3 yeas or so :)

DAVID LEDBURY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Calvin Allett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> Good luck with the shows :)
>
> Can anybody tell me if Driver could run two programs
> at once, both two progs onscreen at once, running..
> and also, with one task able to be not drawn but
> running..
>
> NIce to see all the old names, and that people are
> still doing stuff.
>
> Cal *_+

I dont think it could, but it wouldnt surprise me if
the planned Driver2 could do it.... how far did that
ever get?

(Remembers Steve Taylor chatting about it with a load
of us SAM owners on a train from a show.... the one
with the Entropy T-Shirt fun IIR :))